Signature Pumpkin Pie (aka Mom’s Secret Recipe)
Mom has been making her own version of pumpkin pie for years 0here is our rendition of her delicious holiday treat.
This recipe makes two large deep dish pies (with a little filling left over) or 4 regular 9-inch pies.
Signature Pumpkin Pie
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 3 lbs. Pumpkin
- 2 ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cans Evaporated Milk
- 8 tsp Signature Pumped Up Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Large Deep Dish Pie Crusts or 4 regular 9-inch Crusts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in order listed.
- Pour into pie crusts.
- bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees and bake for 50 minutes more.
- Test for doneness by inserting a knife into center or pie – if it comes out clean, pie is done.
6 Eggs beaten
3 lbs. Pumpkin
2 1/4 C Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Cans Evaporated Milk
8 tsp Pumped Up Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 Large Deep Dish Pie Crusts (or 4 regular 9-inch Crusts)