Our Signature White Hot Chocolate is a quick way to warm up a cold day or prepare for a special holiday treat – this might be just what Santa wants when he stops by your house!
You can use milk or what ever milk substitute you prefer – we love the rich combination of milk and whipping cream (or half-and-half).
Other than the minute or two it takes to measure out the ingredients, White Hot Chocolate requires only that you stir it while it heats. You can even make it in a microwave.
Make this with our Cinnamon Chocolate, Pumped up Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar, Lavender Sugar, Cinnamon Sugar, Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar, or any of our other sugars that strikes your interest.
(See also our Hot Chocolate recipe for a more traditional chocolate – hot chocolate.)
Signature White Hot Chocolate
- 4 Cups Milk Can use milk alternatives. We used 1 1/2 C Milk and 1/2 Cup Half and Half.
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 Cup Signature Finely Ground Sugar Make this with our Cinnamon Chocolate, Pumped up Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar, Lavender Sugar, Cinnamon Sugar, Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar, or any of our other sugars that strikes your interest.
- Place milk, sugar and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until chocolate chips are melted and well combined, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with shaved white chocolate, marshmallows or whipped cream.
- (Add more chocolate chips if you prefer a sweeter, richer drink.)
- Place milk in a microwave-safe bowl and heat to desired temperature, but do not boil.
- Remove from microwave and stir in chocolate chips until melted and combined with milk.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.